October 22, 2012, Chicago, IL – The Mortgage Bankers Association elected its Board of Directors for the 2013 membership year here at its 99th Annual Convention & Expo.
The Board of Directors will be chaired by Debra Still, CMB, president and CEO of Pulte Mortgage, a nationwide lender headquartered in Englewood, Colo.
The Board of Directors consists of 21 elected members and one ex-officio member, MBA President and CEO David Stevens. Four are MBA officers; five are from the Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of Governors; five are from the Residential/Single-Family Board of Governors; one is chairman of MORPAC, MBAs political action committee; four are members at large; three are from MBA associate member firms; and one represents state and local mortgage banker associations.
The Board of Directors sets the strategic direction for MBA and also oversees management of the affairs of the association.
New members of the Board of Directors are:
- William Emerson, Quicken Loans
- Christopher George, CMG Financial
- Michael Heid, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Michael Malloy, Bank of America Home Loans
- William McCue, McCue Mortgage Co.
- Brian Lancaster, RBS
- Rodrigo Lopez, CMB, Amerisphere Multifamily Finance LLC
- Saiyid Naqvi, PNC Mortgage
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Title Insurance Co.
- Joseph Reppert, CoreLogic
- William Walker, Walker & Dunlop LLC
- David Roberts, CMB, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
Continuing members of the Board of Directors are:
- Daniel Arrigoni, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Debra Still, CMB, Pulte Mortgage LLC
- E.J. Burke, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- William Cosgrove, CMB, Union National Mortgage Co.
- Dale Dykema, T.D. Service Co.
- Elliot Jacobs, First Fidelity Capital Markets
- J. David Motley, CMB, Colonial National Mortgage
- Robert Stout, Q10 Capital LLC
- G. Todd White, CMB, Arvest Mortgage Co.
- Brian Stoffers, CMB, CBRE Capital Markets
- Michael Young, Cenlar FSB (Immediate Past Chairman)
- David Stevens, Mortgage Bankers Association (ex-officio member)
Source: MBA NewsLink, October 22, 2012 by John Mechem