October 21, 2014, Las Vegas, NV – The Mortgage Bankers Association recognized 35 mortgage professionals in a graduation ceremony for the association’s Future Leaders Program here at the MBA 101st Annual Convention & Expo.
The Future Leaders Program, in its 18th year, delivers a comprehensive leadership training experience for selected participants through three sessions offered throughout the year. These hands on sessions are geared toward customized assessment of leadership skills and their strategic application; business analysis, and problem solving and experiential learning through collaboration, networking and peer group interaction.
The new class will join a national network of more than 400 real estate finance professionals who have been acclaimed by the industry as its next generation of leaders.
“I commend each and every one of this year’s graduates for taking the initiative to enhance their professional capabilities as well as build new leadership skills,” said MBA Chairman Bill Cosgrove, CMB. “These graduates will be leaving the program with an array of leadership tools to help lay the foundation for a successful future in our industry. I am confident that they will be applying these skills to further their companies’ goals and objectives and, in doing so strengthen the industry as a whole.”
Initiated in 1996 by then – MBA President Ron McCord, CMB, the Future Leaders Program delivers a highly regarded curriculum focusing on leadership and business analysis skills that help candidates advance their careers in real estate finance.
MBA recognized the following graduates:
- Vikash Agrawal, Capital One NA
- Adriana Maria Aleman Montes, Florida Dreams Realty Group Inc.
- Nicolle Amberg, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Piero Aviles, Alliance Financial Resources LLC
- Matthew Barrett, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Joseph Cabrall, CMG Financial
- Lori Casey, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Stephen Crispin, GenEquity Mortgage Inc.
- Lee Daubenspeck, Union Home Mortgage
- Mark Deitz, EagleBank
- Karen Dickson, Guardian Mortgage Co. Inc.
- Frank Fiore, Matchbox LLC
- Shelly Gay, Standard Pacific Mortgage
- Erin Gilbride, Phoenix Capital Inc.
- Jonathan Glowacki, Milliman Inc.
- Jon Hodge, Nationstar Mortgage LLC
- Alan Hummel, Forsythe Appraisals LLC
- Susanna Khalil, BuckleySandler LLP
- Mike Klein, CLM Mortgage LLC
- Michael Lee, Starkey Mortgage LLP
- Jonathan Liu, PwC
- Caleb Mittelstet, CMG Financial
- James Morin, Norcom Mortgage
- David Pike, Stewart Lender Services
- Mary Rzucidlo, LenderLive Network Inc.
- Mary Sajfar, Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance Inc.
- Angela Scheufele, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Kevin Schriver, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Tyler Smith, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Tony Thompson, Guaranteed Rate Inc.
- Jackeline Torres, Cenlar FSB
- Jorge Valencia, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Darryl Ward, Synovus Mortgage Corp.
- Rachel West, Southwest Bank
- Bert Wray, Union Home Mortgage
Source: MBA NewsLink, October 21, 2014 by Rob Van Raaphorst