Find Your Career At Cenlar.
Cenlar FSB could be your opportunity to be a part of an industry leader and work with some of the most recognized names in financial services today. Together, we as colleagues operate with a single purpose, which is to help homeowners effectively manage their home mortgage by providing the highest standard of care.
Become an employee owner.
Cenlar is an employee-owned company, where qualified employees have a share in the company through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that is fully funded by company contributions. As an employee-owner, you will have a stake in the success and growth of Cenlar.
Investing in your education is a top priority.
We offer a comprehensive corporate education program to support employees’ continuous learning relative to Cenlar’s business and the financial services industry.
Who we’re looking for:
It could be you! Cenlar seeks people who are looking to start or continue their career with a fast-growing and successful financial institution. We offer rewarding and challenging careers across a variety of business functions, including:
- Mortgage Servicing Operations
- Customer Service
- Default Administration
- Business Operations
- Client and Borrower Experience
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources and Training
- Other support positions
Our employee values
As employees, we work from a foundation of our core values of Respect, Trust, Integrity and Caring each and every day. Here’s what our values mean to us:
Respect: Persistently demonstrating the very highest regard for each other.
Treating others well is in our DNA.
- We treat others as we’d want to be treated.
- We value the knowledge, skills set and diversity of our colleagues. We believe good ideas can come from anyone.
- We actively listen and learn from each other.
- We encourage a variety of viewpoints.
Trust: Nurturing mutually supportive, meaningful relationships.
Our confidence in our colleagues is the cornerstone for collaboration, problem-solving and success. We work together in a way that engenders a sense of belonging.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We encourage each other.
- We know that each other’s input and actions are well-intentioned.
- We are united by the notion that we’ll together do what it takes to achieve success.
Integrity: An unfaltering dedication to doing the right thing.
We do the right thing, period. As individuals and an organization, we make conscious choices that show the best of who we are no matter the circumstances.
- We are honest and transparent, always.
- We do our best.
- We own our mistakes.
- We keep our promises.
Caring: Tending to the well-being and success of our colleagues, our clients and their borrowers and our communities.
We are sensitive to the humanity of our colleagues. We are passionate about delivering on the needs of others. No hand raised for help goes unanswered.
- We attend to both the work and life needs of our colleagues.
- We have empathy for the life circumstances of others.
- We care for our communities.