At Cenlar FSB, we offer distinct opportunities for bright, highly driven college students and recent college graduates to get started with us and join our winning team.
CLIMB Summer Internship Program (SIP)
Cenlar’s CLIMB Summer Internship Program (SIP) is a 10 to 12 week full-time paid internship where you’ll have the opportunity to work with industry experts and learn the business of mortgage servicing.
As a participant in SIP, you’ll concentrate on a specific functional area within Cenlar FSB, collaborating with department managers and mentors, while gaining valuable knowledge and hands-on experience that will enable you to grow professionally. You’ll also participate in activities designed to enhance your professional development and understanding of Cenlar including:
- Networking with senior leaders and participating in roundtable discussions to learn about the mortgage industry
- Developing organizational and leadership skills via Professional Development Seminars
- Conducting a capstone presentation to department leaders, mentors and your peers
- Receiving mentorship from a peer mentor group
Eligibility: Applicants must be in good academic standing and have eligibility within their university to complete an internship during the term for which they are applying. Ideal candidates are rising juniors or seniors with well-developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills, a propensity to lead, and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
All majors are encouraged to apply, as we offer position in a variety of areas within the company.
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is strongly preferred.
Applications accepted: January through the end of March prior to the June start date.
CLIMB Leadership Development Program (LDP)
Our CLIMB Leadership Development Program (LDP) is an 18-month rotational training program designed to prepare Cenlar’s future generation of business leaders. As an LDP participant you will gain knowledge and experience necessary to succeed in a meaningful career path within a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Making meaningful contributions working on business critical projects
- Receiving support from a dedicated career coach, as well as mentor seasoned with industry experience
- Participating in leadership development seminars and special topics discussions with senior leaders
- Building the skills necessary for your future success through program curriculum, industry certifications, and leadership forums
- Meeting regularly with fellow LDP participants to collaborate on projects and share ideas
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days
Upcoming Events at Colleges
Rutgers University (New Brunswick)
On Campus Interviews – October 1, 9am-5pm
The College of New Jersey
2019 Fall Opportunities Fair – September 27, 11am – 2pm
On Campus Interviews – October 10, 8:30am – 3:15pm
Dining Out in Professional Style – November 13, 12:00pm – 2:30pm
Fall Career Services Internship Fair – October 2, 1pm – 3:30pm
West Chester University
Fall Job & Internship Fair – September 25, 11am – 2pm
Delaware Valley University
Fall 2019 Business, Service and Helping Others IGNITE Event
October 15, 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Fall Career Fair – October 8, 11:30am – 2:30pm
Mercer Community College
Fall Career Fair – October 22, 11:00am – 1:00pm
Mesa Community College Fall Opportunity Fair
October 9, 11:00am – 2:00pm
Mesa Community College Dobson Campus
1833 W Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85202