We Respect Each Customer’s Right to Privacy
We at Cenlar FSB, along with our affiliates (collectively, Cenlar), respect your concerns about privacy. This Online Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we obtain through our websites and online services, how we may use the information, with whom we may share it, and the choices available regarding our use of the information. The Online Privacy Notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard the personal information and how individuals can contact us about our privacy practices.
This Online Privacy Notice applies to the personal information we collect through Cenlar's websites and online services, such as cenlar.com and websites hosted on behalf of our clients. Click here for additional information regarding how we use and share personal information about our U.S. consumers.
Information We Obtain
The types of personal information we obtain through our websites and online services include:
- Personal and business contact information (such as name, postal and email address, and telephone number);
- log-in name and password;
- demographic information such as date of birth, gender and marital status;
- Social Security number, national identifier or other government-issued identification number;
- information related to your transactions with us, our clients or our affiliates, such as your loan number, subject property, loan amount, payment information and history, financial account information, mortgage statements, tax information and documents, event notifications, credit information and history, escrow documentation and other documents and information related to your transactions; and
- other personal information you submit to us, such as information you provide to us through emails, surveys, registrations, comments, the Contact Us feature on our websites, and other forms and documents you send us.
In connection with a job inquiry or application on our careers pages, you may provide login credentials; information regarding your work authorization status and citizenship, education history, employment history and professional designations; and other information about your qualifications and work-related skills. We also may obtain information regarding your political contributions, results of drug tests and criminal background checks, and government-issued identification numbers. In addition, where legally permissible, you may provide information regarding your gender, race and ethnicity, and your veteran and disability status.
We may obtain information that you may have provided to us through other methods, which we make available to you online as a part of providing the online services you have selected. In addition, we also may collect other information through our websites and online services in ways for which we provide specific notice or otherwise with your consent.
Automated Collection of Data
When you visit our websites, interact with our online services or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies. A cookie is a text file that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A web beacon, also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, identifiers associated with your devices, types of devices, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, dates and times of website visits, the site you visited just before coming to our websites, and other information about your use of our websites. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our websites and online services; (3) tailor our websites and online services around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of our websites and online services; (5) understand the effectiveness of our communications; (6) identify, diagnose and resolve technical issues; and (7) otherwise manage and enhance our websites, products and services.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note that without cookies or the automated collection of certain information, you may not be able to use all the features of our websites. Our websites are not designed to respond to do not track signals received from browsers. For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Provide and manage our websites, products and services;
- process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and claims we receive in connection with our websites, products and services;
- create, manage and administer accounts, including identifying and authenticating you so you may access your account or use certain of our features of our websites and online services;
- provide customer and technical support;
- provide you with content, notices, offers, brochures, advertising and marketing materials on our websites and online services, by email and text, and in other ways;
- personalize your experience with our websites, products and services;
- maintain the security of our websites, products and services, and prevent fraud or misuse;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, special events, and other offers or promotions;
- perform data analytics, market research and other processing;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our websites, products and services; managing our communications; measuring the effectiveness of our sales, advertising, communications and marketing; analyzing our customer base, websites, products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice and obtain your consent if required by applicable law.
Third-Party Online Analytics Services
We use third-party online analytics services on our websites and online services, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these analytics services use automated technologies to collect data (such as email, IP addresses, cookies and other device identifiers) to evaluate, for example, use of our websites, products and services and to diagnose technical issues. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
We do not sell or otherwise share personal information about you except as described in this Online Privacy Notice. We may share your personal information with (1) our affiliates, and (2) service providers who perform services for us or on our behalf, such as related to payment processing, database and web hosting, advertising and marketing, data analytics and administrative or management functions. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services for us or on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may share personal information about you to our clients for whom Cenlar provides you with loan servicing or other services on their behalf.
We also may disclose information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us, or submit a request, please contact us as specified in the How To Contact Us section of this Online Privacy Notice.
Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
Our websites and online services may transfer you to or provide links to third-party websites and online services for your convenience and to provide selected services or functions. Our websites and online services also may include third-party features such as tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins. These third-party websites, online services and features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, is subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Updates To Our Privacy Notice
This Online Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a notice on our websites to notify you of significant changes to our Online Privacy Notice and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Online Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, or if you would like us to update information we have about you, change your preferences or exercise other applicable privacy rights, please log on to our website and send us a secure message or write to us at: P.O. Box 77404, Ewing, NJ 08618
For California Consumers Only
Do Not Sell My Personal Information