Working With Our Client Partners.
At Cenlar, our approach to working with clients is rooted in our values: Respect, Trust, Integrity and Caring. We endeavor to treat clients, homeowners and our partners as we would like to be treated. Our clients and their homeowners trust us to do the right thing and to get it right the first time — with diligence, transparency and empathy. As employee owners, we hold ourselves to a higher standard of accountability, standing behind our services and doing what we have promised, as we care for our clients and their homeowners’ families and homes.
A dedicated client manager.
At the inception of each and every client relationship with Cenlar, our clients are assigned a Client Management Team member dedicated to the client’s business that will:
- Manage the overall business relationship
- Maintain a complete understanding of the client’s business needs
- Create consistency and continuity for the client’s homeowners
Your dedicated client manager will:
- Create consistency and continuity
- Manage overall business relationship
- Provide customized reporting
- Handle special requests — added value services
- Provide monthly reporting packaging and management
- Participate in weekly scheduled calls
- Provide access via dedicated email box and phone number
Your client experience team.
- Designated toll-free client assistance line
- Quality monitoring performed
- Email & calls
Words from Our Experts
Cenlar has been doing business in all facets of mortgage and banking for more than a century, so our industry knowledge and know-how is second to none. Looking for more expert information? Look no further.View Our Blog
Featured Blog Posts
Loss Mitigation and the End of Forbearance
Loss Mitigation and the End of Forbearance An Interview with Bob Hora Senior Vice President, Default Operations The March …Read More
How to Manage Your Mortgage Subservicing Risk
Banks and credit unions rely on third-party vendors to increase operational efficiencies and leverage outside expertise. These benefits, however, must be weighed against the legal, …Read More